JEE or Joint Entrance Examination is the most important entrance examination for the aspiring students who want to be an engineer. The entire process has been conducted by various famous colleges in India. It is been divided into two parts- one is JEE main and the other one is JEE Advanced. Usually, the major difference between these two is the JEE Main is the eligibility test which considers students to give the JEE Advanced exam. This however eventually leads them to the admission in the IITs. So, if you are worried about how to prepare for JEE along with your 12th board studies, here are 5 excellent tips besides IIT JEE preparation online coaching that will definitely help you to make it to the best.
Tips to Prepare for IIT JEE:
1. Curious Mind: There is exactly no limit to gain knowledge. And if you believe in this, it’s certainly become an advantage for you. You need to have a curious mind and repeatedly asking for the questions whenever you go through some new topics. The more you inhale various concepts from various chapters, the more it will be easy to get good marks in the exams. Also if you have a clear concept, you will be able to answer some tricky and twisty questions too which is quite impossible if you are simply mugging the concepts.
2. Structure of the Exam: Always check and know about the structures of JEE exams. Usually, JEE main happens for 3 hours and consists of 90 multiple choice questions. On contrary, JEE Advanced lasts for 3 hours but the pattern is quite different. So, before preparing for it, keep in mind the structure of each exam.
3. Manage the Times: If you are determined to crack the JEE exam, start studying as early as possible. Because, no matter how much efforts you put into it or how many chapters you solve, if you do not utilize your time effectively, you will never be able to complete and practice in time. And as studying for the JEE main and advanced is a serious commitment, you cannot let the opportunity go like this. So, this is rather better to start studying at least 5 or 6 months before your exams.
4. Mock Tests and Others: Keep practicing at home is effective to test yourself and improve your skills. But if you want to increase the level, go for mock tests. Mock tests are effectively worked on the lacks and developed a smart strategy while applying the paper.
5. Take Care of Health: Do not forget to take care of your physical needs. JEE is one of the most reputed exams and thus, the preparing is not at all easy. But stressing out is also not a solution. Rather you may risk your chances of getting the best marks in the exams. Eat and sleep properly. Get plenty of rest. Be calm and relax and hit the exam!
Along with following these tips, you can also go for the best IIT JEE online coaching for a better result. Thus, it will get easier for you to secure a certain place in the exams. All the Best!